- Application acceptance period: August 14, 2012 - October 14, 2012
Written examination date : October 27 , 2012
- Mathematics paper : 9.00 - 12.00
- English paper : 13.30 - 16.30
- Examination Venue : L01-02, Lecture Building, Faculty of Science, Rama 6 Rd, Bangkok 10400
- Please bring along your identity card to be allowed in the examination room.
No electronic devices of any kind are allowed in the examination room.
- Oral interview: November 17-18, 2012
- Announcement of accepted students: November 26, 2012
- For first year students of academic year 2013, first semester classes begin 1 July, 2013.
A STUDENT APPLYING OUT OF STATE, WHO ARE NOT CURRENTLY STAYING IN THAILAND, EITHER A THAI OR A FOREIGN CITIZEN, MAY SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM AND THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTS BY MAIL WITHOUT HAVING TO SIT FOR THE EXAMS ON THE ABOVE DATES.
STUDENTS, CURRENTLY STUDYING OUTSIDE THAILAND OR NOT A RESIDENT OF THAILAND, WILL BE SELECTED ON THE MERITS OF THEIR ACADEMIC RECORDS WITH EMPHASIS ON THE FOLLOWING:
1. ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE SHOWN ON THEIR TRANSCRIPTS, ESPECIALLY THEIR PERFORMANCE IN MATHEMATICS/STATISTICS COURSES, AS WELL AS GRADES ON ENGLISH COURSES.
2. SAT SCORES OR TOEFL SCORES WILL HELP THEIR CASE (TOEFL SCORE OF 450 OR THE EQUIVALENCE IS THE STANDARD).
3. EVIDENCE OF AWARDS AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES IS DESIRABLE.
4. SINCE WE CANNOT INTERVIEW THE CANDIDATE IN PERSON, THE RECOMMENDATION LETTERS AND THE STUDENT'S PERSONAL STATEMENT ARE MOST IMPORTANT.