· Application for the Singapore Scholarship must be submitted on the prescribed application form (The application form and supporting documents must be of A4 size and printed on one side only). Please contact the Singapore Embassy/ High Commission/Consulate-General in your capital city for a copy of the Singapore Scholarship brochure and application form. You may click here for a softcopy of the application form for AY 11/12. For Indonesian applicants, please click here for for a softcopy of the application form for AY 11/12.
· Applicants will be required to submit a typed-written essay of about 300-500 words. The essay is an important part of your application.
· All supporting documents have to be attached. Those supporting documents that are not in English must have a certified translation in English. Translation and certification of transcripts and academic records have to be done by your educational institutions.
· Applications must be endorsed and submitted by their respective ASEAN Governments.
Applications for the Singapore Scholarship for Academic Year 2012/2013 open on 28th November 2011 and close on 23rd December 2011.
What are the application procedures and supporting documents to be attached with the applications?
A: Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form and must be endorsed by the respective recipient Government. All supporting documents must be certified true copy by a Education Institution. Applicants have to submit an English translation for any supporting documents that are not in English. The following documents have to be submitted with the application form:
* High school exam results slip
* University transcripts (if applicable)
* Secondary school exam results slip
* Additional results slip eg. TOEFL, SAT
* Academic awards and extra-Curricular activities certificates for the last four years
* University entrance exam results (if any)
* Copies of the Birth Certificate and Passport
The decision of the Singapore Government on the selection of Singapore Scholarship recipient is final.
For more information
Ms Komutee Yamolanan
Bureau of International Cooperation
Ministry of Education Bangkok 10300
Tel : 02-281 6370 ext 108
Fax: 02-281 0953